|Nationality:||Megaburgh City (Formerly) |
Megakat City (Season 1-Season 3 Episode 12)
Megalith City (Season 3 Episode 12-13)
Dark Kat's Lair (Season 4 Episode 1-13)
|Hair Color:||Black Hair|
|First Appearance:||Season 1 Episode 1-Season 4 Episode 13|
|Affiliations:||Enforcer (Until Season 3 Episode 12 become Crook in Season 3 Episode 12-Season 4 Episode 13)|
|Occupation(s):||Army Private (Formerly) |
Commander of Enforcer (Season 1-Season 3 Episode 12)
his Former Supervillian called: Lord Jaguar (Season 3 Episode 12-Season 4 Episode 13)
|Voice Actor:||Gary Owens |
Michio_Hazama (Japanese dub)
Ulysses S. Feral (voiced by the recently-deceased Gary Owens in the original English verison and by Michio Hazama in the Japanese dub) - Ulysses S.Feral the Commander of the Enforcers laters to replace by Rex Shard after he murder his own nephew and Sheriff Amos Steel´s Daughter in Season 3 ep 12. a Former US Army Soldier and Ex Convict, Feral had a strong and obvious dislike for the SWAT Kats, whom he considered "reckless vigilantes." He had worked with the SWAT Kats when the situation called for it, such as in "Katastrophe" and "A Bright and Shiny Future," but he more often called on his men, saying, "The Enforcers will handle this" and "Get me chopper back-up!" The SWAT Kats themselves held him in contempt since, while they themselves were Enforcers, he had fired them for their reckless flying, but it had really been his fault for having interfered in the first place. He might have been jealous of the SWAT Kats, because they made him and the Enforcers look incompetent. Callie herself thought more of the SWAT Kats than Feral did, but it could be said that he was a lot bolder and more efficient than they gave him credit for being. Most of the time his ego got the best of him. He was a leader of sound principles, however. When the Metallikats offered to reveal the identities of the SWAT Kats in exchange for their freedom, he rejected the offer, saying, "I don't deal with scum."
Whilst the enforcers typically are not up to scratch in the various threats affecting Megakat city, he stubbornly refuses to acknowledge the SWAT Kats' help, but on several occasions has shown a willingness to stay out of their way when the situation called for it.
Season 3 Episode 12 "The Trail of Ulysses Feral" After he get fired for murder of his own nephew Coy Feral & Vic Steel.He been taken by Supt. King to Megalith City and he crying to say goodbye to Felina,Mayor Manx,SWAT Kat's and civilian of Megakat City.its similar of "Goodbye May Seem Forever from The Fox and the Hound 1981"
Third Season:His Real BossEdit
Superintendent Ace King is very strict and stubbornly angry.Superintendent King hates his authority and attitude and he call him idiot,dolt,fool,snitch,dipstick & lummox.
Father:Gregory Feral (Deceased)
Older Sister:Melinda Feral
Stepfather:USAF General Henry Baker
Half Brother:US Army Colonel Melvin Baker
Half Sister:Lynda Baker
Twin Brother:Megakat State Police Colonel Grant Feral
Ex Wife:Aurora Friedman-Feral-Jensen (Married:July,1946-June,1951)
Children:Katherine "Katie" Feral and Tish Feral
Nephews:Coy Feral (Deceased in Season 3 Ep12 cause shooting to death),Jeff Feral and Samuel "Sammy" Kittle
Nieces:Felina Feral,Felicia Feral and Samantha Kittle
Sisters in Law:Angelique Kittle-Feral and Louise "Lou" Kittle
Brother in Law:Sheriff Angelo Kittle
- Interfering with Jake's and Chance's almost successful attempt to capture Dark Kat.
- Trusting Steele until Season 3.
- In Season 1 Episode 12:"Enter the MadKat" When MadKat captured 4 certain people in his box, he considered Feral as the knight.
- Arrogant,Intolerant,Power Hungry,Tough,Narrow-Minded,Stubborn and Rude (Season 1-Season 3 Episode 12) laters Evil,Corrupt,Abusive,Cold,Arrogant,Intolerant,Power Hungry,Tough,Narrow-Minded,Stubborn and Rude (Season 3 Episode 12-Season 4 Episode 13)
Military Career Edit
- Ulysses Feral and his Friends Glen Raymond,Brock "Snake" Green,Carson Jason "CJ" Clayton,Hamilton Jackson "HJ" Clayton and Kenneth Zachary "KZ" Green join army with his twin Brother Grant Feral,Max Bernsdorf,Ansel "Digger" Jensen,Angelo Kittle,Melvin Baker,Amos Steel,Desmond Furlong and Ace King and to US Army.In July 1951 After They Violent of Authority and Abusive to Fellow Soldiers, Ulysses Feral and his Friends Glen Raymond,Brock "Snake" Green,Carson Jason "CJ" Blessing,Hamilton Jackson "HJ" Clayton and Kenneth Zachary "KZ" Green has been dishonorably discharged from US Army til Grant Feral,Max Bernsdorf,Ansel "Digger" Jensen,Angelo Kittle,Melvin Baker,Amos Steel,Desmond Furlong,Gordon Clayton and Ace King has been honorably discharged from US Army in 1958 in Beginning of a TV Syndication film called The Return of SWAT Kats
- Neutral (Season 1-Season 3 episode 12) laters Evil (Season 3 episode 12-Season 4 Episode 13)
- In July 19,1951. Ulysses Feral created a Supervillian called:Lord Jaguar & Glen Raymond,Brock "Snake" Green,Carson Jason "CJ" Blessing,Hamilton Jackson "HJ" Clayton and Kenneth Zachary "KZ" Green created a Suppervillian Henchcats called:Noble Jaguars
in Beginning of a TV Syndication film called The Return of SWAT Kats
Criminal Record Edit
- In September 1,1951 Megaburgh City. Ulysses Feral and his Friends Glen Raymond,Brock "Snake" Green,Carson Jason "CJ" Blessing,Hamilton Jackson "HJ" Clayton and Kenneth Zachary "KZ" Green are Arrested by Megaburgh City Sheriff for Armed Robbery and Destruction of Private Property.Next Morning At the courthouse Judge Alexander Will Bell sentenced Ulysses S.Feral,Glen Raymond,Brock "Snake" Green,Carson Jason "CJ" Blessing,Hamilton Jackson "HJ" Clayton and Kenneth Zachary "KZ" Green to Megashire Criminal Institution for Next 8 years Judge Bell congrats Amos Steel and his friends
in Beginning of a TV Syndication film called The Return of SWAT Kats.
Release from Prison during the ParoleEdit
- In September 10,1959, Ulysses S.Feral,Glen Raymond,Brock "Snake" Green,Carson Jason "CJ" Blessing,Hamilton Jackson "HJ" Clayton and Kenneth Zachary "KZ" Green are released from Megashire Criminal Institution.they on parole. Ulysses Feral goes to Megakat City and Glen Raymond,Brock "Snake" Green,Carson Jason "CJ" Blessing,Hamilton Jackson "HJ" Clayton and Kenneth Zachary "KZ" Green goes to Megalith City
in Beginning of a TV Syndication film called The Return of SWAT Kats.
Trouble,Crime and Punishment in Season 3 Episode 12Edit
- In "The Trial of Ulysses Feral Part 2" Feral shoot missed The SWAT Kats,Rex Shard and Hard Drive to shoots his own nephew Coy Feral is State Police Colonel Feral's Son,Tilly Bernsdorf-Megaburgh City Sheriff Amos Steel's Third Daughter Victoria "Vic" Steel in Sheriff Helicopter to Explode.his twin brother arrive to see his son Coy his twin brother tried his son wake up before it too late and his twin brother crying and see his twin brother and State Police Colonel Feral furiously swears to his own twin brother Commander Feral for murder.Sheriff Steel is very furious going to nailed and sued to Commander Feral for Murder of his own Nephew Coy and Sheriff Steel's 3rd Daughter Vic.Sheriff Steel glares to enter the Enforcer Headquarters when Enforcer Secretary Melody Simms tells Sheriff Steel can't go in Supt. King's Office and she rush to locker room.Melody tells Felina about Commander Feral murder her brother Coy Feral and Sheriff's 3rd Daughter too.At Office.Superintendent King and Commander Feral were Busy doing writing the Paper and suddenly Commander Feral hear Sheriff Steel and ran off to hide desk and Sheriff Steel banging the Door and Supt. King hear to what going on.Sheriff Steel shouts to Supt. King to open up.Supt. King tells Sheriff Steel to what keeping him.Sheriff Steel Angrily to Supt. King to where corrupt and power hungry Ulysses Feral for Murder of his own Nephew Coy and Victoria "Vic" Steel-Sheriff's 3rd Daughter.Supt. King Angrily Warns to Sheriff Steel to cannot threat and bargain to his private property and slam his door.Sheriff Steel Angrily Yelling to Supt. King about Commander Feral murder his own nephew and Sheriff Steel's 3rd Daughter and Sheriff Steel gonna nailed and busted Commander Feral.Sheriff Steel warns Chief King that Commander Feral never protect and save this city forever.Supt. King and Sheriff Steel will Battles at dawn.After Sheriff Steel Left, Supt. King Punished Commander Feral to off the force and replacement.
Fired and Replacement and Farewell to Megakat City in Season 3 Episode 12 Edit
Next Morning at the Enforcer Board. Supt. King,Mayor Manx,Callie Briggs and Mr.Young choose Rex Shard to replace Commander Feral and Lt.Commander Jonathan Steel will be in Charge of enforcer and reinstates Chance Furlong & Jake Clawson to become back into Jet Pilots are welcome back.King takes and drop Feral to nearby Megalith City where his ex wife's live.King cries to Feral to say goodbye.King drives away to Megakat City and farewell to Feral.
New Home in Megalith City in Season 3 Episode 12 until Season 3 Episode 13 Edit
After Supt. King left.During the Raining. Ulysses Feral find the new home and he scared by lightning and he ran into the Manor. when Suddenly.Sheriff Ansel "Digger"Jensen is Aurora's Second Husbend a Grumpy,Short Tempered and Authoritative to Ulysses Feral and Loving,Honest,Brave and Happy to Aurora Friedman-Feral-Jensen and his children Nancy,Phoebe,Natasha & George Jensen & his stepchildren Katie and Tish Feral told Ulysses Feral to Back off and never come Sheriff Jensen's Manor that a private property.Sheriff Jensen's Daughter Nancy Jensen told her father want Ulysses Fer to come to Sheriff Jensen's Parents's Manor.Sheriff Jensen Force to Ulysses Feral to Sheriff Jensen's Parents's Manor and thank to his daughter Nancy.
New Home in Dark Kat's Lair in Season 4 Episode 1 until Season 4 Episode 13 Edit
Ulysses Feral escape from Megakat Maximum Security Prison and he goes to Dark Kat's Lair and he join to Dark Kat's Side.
Execution to Death in Prison in Season 4 Episode 13 Edit
In End of Season 4.After Judge Sentended Ulysses Feral to Megaburgh State Prison. The Prison Guards put Ulysses into Gas Chamber for his murder crime and then Prison Guard Pull Level of Gas Chamber.Ulysses Feral is killed by Gas Chamber to death.